The Reading Police Department is pleased to announce they are holding their 2021 entrance exam on Saturday, November 20, 2021. Take the first step toward becoming a Reading police officer and register today!
IMPORTANT EXAM DAY DETAILS:
* * * The Physical Fitness Test is scheduled to be held the same day as the written exam, immediately proceeding the completion of the written test. * * *
EXAM DATE: Saturday, November 20, 2021
LOCATION: Reading Memorial High School, 62 Oakland Road, Reading, MA
CHECK-IN: Begins at 8:15am. Doors close promptly at 9:00am. No admittance after 9:00am.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: The deadline to register is 9:00am on Wednesday, November 17, 2021
DEADLINE FOR PPI COMPLETION: The deadline to complete your PPI component is 5:00pm on Wednesday, November 17, 2021
EXAM CONFIRMATION: A courtesy exam confirmation letter will be emailed once the registration period has ended.
EACH CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO:
- Submit your completed online Candidate Questionnaire and Essay Questions no later than 5:00 pm November 17, or you will be disqualified. Do not wait until the last minute as you will want to make sure you have no problem logging in to complete your submissions. If you wait until just before the deadline, we will not have the necessary time to provide technical support.
- What to Bring: An updated resume and cover letter, your valid photo ID, face mask, and (2) No. 2 pencils. You may also bring a water. Face masks are mandatory.
- What NOT to Bring: NO CELL PHONES OR SMART DEVICES, NO EXCEPTIONS. Do NOT bring your cell phone or any other smart device with you to the exam. NO EXCEPTIONS! Anyone found with a smart device will be automatically disqualified from the testing process, and asked to leave.
- Physical Fitness Test: All participants are required to participate in the Physical Fitness Test immediately following the completion of your written exam. Dress in athletic attire and bring water.
- Score Transfer Candidates: While you do not need to sit for the written exam, you are required to be onsight by 11:00am, Saturday, November 20th to participate in the Physical Fitness Test.
Have questions? Call 781.645.6005, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, November 20th!
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
No refunds or exchanges are granted under any circumstance.
MAKE-UP EXAM POLICY
We do not offer make-up exams, alternative test dates, or testing off-site.